This webinar draws on insights from Econsultancy’s new Digital Trends 2021 report research around customer experience, as well as the new Social CX and Service Best Practice Guide and other resources to explore what actions marketers can take to focus on delivering a great customer experience and tailor CX strategies to ensure success in 2021 and beyond.
The webinar will look at:
- Exploring CX trends: how companies with top-tier CX functions have outpaced their sectors
- Delivering seamless customer experiences: the importance of speed, consistency and personalisation
- The increasingly important role of social CX: the opportunities and benefits of meeting consumers on their chosen management
- How empathy is the future of experience: analysing and adapting to the customer’s emotional journey is next evolution of experience management.
This webinar will be hosted by Econsultancy’s Research Manager Rose Keen and Senior Analyst Lynette Saunders.
- Social CX and Customer Service Best Practice Guide
- Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide
- Social Media Platforms Overview Best Practice Guide.
- Social Media Platforms Trends Report
- Social Quarterly
- Digital Transformation and the Role of Data
- Customer Journey Mapping Best Practice Guide
- Customer Retention Best Practice Guide
- Guide to Customer Experience Management
- Brand Purpose Best Practice Guide
- Harnessing the Power of Personalisation
- AI, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics Best Practice Guide
- The 2021 Digital Trends Report