Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Ecommerce trends: What share of total retail spend does ecommerce account for at the end of 2021?
- Holiday shopping: What impact are supply chain issues having on the all-important Christmas shopping period? How are brands like Amazon and UPS tackling labour shortages in order to meet consumer demands?
- New commerce: How are brands and retailers connecting physical and digital experiences in the new retail environment? What does Nike’s latest acquisition indicate about the brand’s metaverse ambitions?
- Sustainability: New evidence suggests that playing a positive role in society drives growth for brands. What is the business case for sustainable ecommerce and how are waste streams being turned into revenue streams?
- Marketplaces: With more consumers turning to digital marketplaces, the number of retailers looking to set up their own enterprise marketplaces is rising. What is driving the growth in retail media?
Bringing to life data from Econsultancy’s blog and regular trend reports, including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, Ecommerce Quarterly presents the best insights from ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.