What was the ROI generated by companies that often included an A/B test in their emails? How many marketers saw increased engagement with email over the past year? How much time do global email recipients spend looking at their email?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Email and eCRM Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media. This data is drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Email and eCRM Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The most popular mobile email app in the US, France, Spain, Germany and the UK
- Marketers’ perceptions of email effectiveness and email marketing challenges
- The most important attribute to test prior to launch of an email campaign, according to marketers around the globe
- Global rates for the deliverability and opening of emails
- The percentage of emails accounted for by North America in H1 2021.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.