Video has proven an increasingly valuable medium for marketers in recent years, and is only becoming more important as the Covid-19 pandemic drives up the screen time of millions around the world.
As one of the most accessible forms of content, which can also make a significant impact, video holds virtually unlimited potential for marketers. However, it demands a comprehensive strategy that not only aligns with the brand’s content strategy and tone of voice, but also delivers on its wider purpose.
Econsultancy’s Online Video Best Practice Guide outlines the opportunities presented by video, discussing the strategic role it should play in the company vision. Drawing on insights from video marketers in a range of industries and including practical tips for how to shoot and organise video content, it also covers:
- The different formats of online video and where in the customer journey they work best
- How to set an effective brief, including deciding on what video content to create based on company goals
- How to use data to target the right audiences for your video content
- Top tips for B2B brands developing an online video strategy
- How to ensure video is accessible and complies with regulations.