The Social Quarterly is a series of presentations by Econsultancy that curate the latest trends, developments and statistics in social media.
The reports focus on distilling the most recent data and trends, aiming to provide a guide to what’s happening now in social media and what you should be keeping an eye on. This quarter’s edition covers:
- Instagram: How will the photo-sharing app’s new native affiliate tool affect how brands can partner with influencers?
- YouTube: The platform has started testing livestream shopping on a select number of channels. How will might this affect consumer behaviour?
- Facebook: What kinds of brands might benefit most from Facebook’s new Campaign Ideas Generator?
- TikTok: According to a July 2021 study, nearly two-thirds of TikTok users discover new music on the platform. What does this mean for marketers?
- Twitter: What lessons may be taken from the platform’s decision to remove the Fleets feature, after just eight months?