This report identifies, analyses and evaluates emerging ecommerce trends and considers how brands can navigate them.
While the Covid-19 pandemic crisis has accelerated consumer demand for ecommerce, it has also meant that many brands have had to review their approach to ecommerce in terms of strategy, operations and fulfilment.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- Macro trends impacting ecommerce acceleration
- The importance of the experience and omnichannel retail: brands are bridging the gap between physical and digital retail to deliver more seamless and personalised experiences
- Technology transformation: how technological trends are facilitating online commerce
- Channel transformation: how video, social commerce and live streaming are helping brands and consumers connect
- Sustainable ecommerce and the conscious consumer.
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
A guide to the latest trends, developments, and statistics in ecommerce, providing a snapshot of what is happening right now in ecommerce and what you need to be aware of.
A review of the major digital marketing trends and developments of 2020 that shaped a range of sectors in an extraordinary year.
A report exploring the key lessons that can be learnt from responses to the Covid-19 pandemic from organisations in sectors, such as retail and education, that have seen an accelerated shift towards digital transformation, including actions businesses can take forward when the world starts to return to business as usual.
This guide is for companies looking to either review their existing ecommerce strategy or create an ecommerce proposition from scratch, including practical tips that can be applied to individual aspects of an ecommerce business to maximise results.
A best practice guide offering an in-depth look at brand purpose: what defines it, how to create and implement a purpose, and featuring examples and ways to measure its impact.
A comprehensive look at why brands must consider third-party marketplaces, with pragmatic advice on what is required to succeed across a range of them including Amazon, Alibaba, eBay and many more.
Executive Summary The Ecommerce Performance report, published by Econsultancy in association with Conversion.com, is based on a survey of more than 400 ecommerce professionals. The key findings from the research can be summarised as follows: Ecommerce goes from strength to strength, but is becoming more competitive. This research highlights the buoyant nature of online retail, […]
This quick guide sets out practical advice on how to optimise conversions throughout the customer journey by taking a user-centric approach.
This report defines best practice strategies, tactics and approaches from disruptive brands and businesses and distils key learnings that marketers can usefully apply in their day-to-day roles.
A guide combining insights from Econsultancy’s survey of more than 800 marketers and expert interviews and examining the trends, challenges and opportunities facing marketers as they move into the 2020s.
A comprehensive series of reports covering everything marketers need to know about SEO in order to develop an effective and future-proof SEO strategy that works in markets around the world.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary Trust is seen as a crucial element of brand success. With increasing disruption and competition across all sectors, trust becomes even more important for brands to focus their efforts on. Last year, fake news was a highly contentious issue and it raised concerns about where a brand’s content was appearing. […]
A report uncovering best practice principles and considerations for developing a personalisation strategy, also providing supporting evidence for why companies should be placing personalisation high on their agenda and explores ways to develop personalisation capabilities.
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
This guide to mobile and web user experience (UX) best practice aims to cover all the key aspects of product design for desktop and mobile and equips readers with the tools and techniques to achieve clear, measurable business objectives.
1. Introduction: The Principles of ROI “The fundamental reason why anyone calculates ROI is to prove their existence, or their intention to do something,” says Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services at marketing platform Emarsys. Having the ability to accurately quantify the contribution that a marketing programme or strategy has had upon revenue […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.