The content of this briefing is taken from Econsultancy’s Modern Marketing Job Descriptions Best Practice Guide. The report offers hiring managers and recruitment teams the tools to write better job descriptions for in-demand roles.
From building in inclusivity from the beginning to ensuring discoverability, this guide offers a framework to help organisations attract and retain skilled marketing talent in a competitive hiring landscape.
This briefing covers:
- What are job descriptions?
- Essential information to include
- Passing the 'scan test'
- Compelling clarity
- Job descriptions as a marketing challenge
- Job descriptions and discoverability
- The business case for better job descriptions
- The costs of poor job descriptions
- Who should own job descriptions?
Explore the wider report for advice on storytelling in job descriptions, a close-up look at the anatomy of a job description, how to write an inclusive job description, and more.