- Digital marketing fundamentals: Understanding the context for how modern marketing is changing, developing a common language around digital, understanding the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Strategy and planning: Working through some essential strategic frameworks for digital marketing, and setting yourself up for success.
- Personas and customer journey mapping: Understanding some key techniques for generating effective personas and customer journeys.
- Content strategy and marketing: Defining content marketing, the role for content in the customer journey, how content can support marketing objectives and user needs.
- Review of day one.
- Display, programmatic and data targeting: Defining digital display, considering its role in the customer journey, aligning activity to objectives, strategies for success.
- Social media and influencer marketing: Comprehending the role for social, best-practice strategies and execution, utilising content in social channels, fundamentals of influencer marketing.
- Search engine marketing, SEO, PPC and keyword strategy: Understanding the fundamentals search engine marketing (SEO and PPC) and keyword strategy, its role in the customer journey, strategies for success.
- Review of day one and two.
- AI, email and marketing automation: Key principles for using AI and automation to achieve objectives and fulfil customer need, fundamentals of email marketing.
- Ecommerce, performance and optimisation: Key principles for ecommerce, data, analytics, measurement, applying optimisation to enhance performance and the achievement of goals.
- Data, analytics and measurement: Understanding approaches to data and analytics, key principles of measurement.
- Digital marketing integration: Bringing it all together – planning for integrated marketing and communications.