Discussing key trends and insights from Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing survey and forthcoming report, this webinar examines marketers’ aspirations and fears for the coming two years and what marketers and leaders can do to ensure they are fit for the future.
From the challenge of ongoing shifts in consumer behaviour to how marketers are preparing for the third-party cookie crackdown, key topics covered include:
- What organisations are prioritising and what this means for the role of marketing
- Budgetary expectations and investment priorities in the short term
- The future of measurement and the alternatives to third-party cookies being adopted
- The importance of understanding the changing customer and future-fit CX
- What content types and channels will become more important over the next two years
Econsultancy’s annual Future of Marketing survey asked over 900 client- and agency-side marketers to share the trends affecting the industry and their priorities over the next two years. Designed to help inform strategic thinking, it allows marketers to compare their plans and challenges against those of their peers.